COVID - 19
COVID-19 Information for All Our Valued Members
Our venue abides by a Covid 19 Safe Plan, in which guidelines and restrictions from the government are followed, in relation to the reopening of our venue.
When you first returned to our Club, you will notice a few new procedures in place.
- We now take your temperature at the entrance, which is our first line of defence in protecting our staff and guests.
- We then are following government procedures in COVID CONTACT TRACING. These forms must be filled out correctly with your information as per requirement. If you do not wish to fill the forms out, we have the right not to allow you into our venue.
- You still must show PHOTO ID when entering our venue or your membership card.
- We have designated areas in which you are to remain in at all times, they are as follows: designated areas – Bar, Lounge, Bistro, Gaming Room, Jondaryan Room & Flanders Room all patrons are welcomed to attend our club. As part of the restrictions currently presented with us, you must always be seated when drinking. We are also limited to a set number of patrons in our club and of the above areas.
- We strongly ask for all patrons to be mindful of the Social Distancing, as it is also apart of your responsibility in being proactive to protect yourself.
You may see during your visit that staff are constantly cleaning and keeping our venue safe.
Our operating hours have returned to normal: 10am to midnight (closing times may vary)
Dining Times are as follows: Lunch 11am – 2pm
Dinner: 6pm – 8pm
For any further information please do not hesitate to call the Club on 07 46 911 261
Oakey RSL Club is open every day of the year except for Christmas Day and Good Friday
10am to 12 midnight
Flanders Bistro open 7 days a week
Lunch 12pm – 2pm
Dinner 6 pm – 8 pm
Management reserves the right to alter the actual trading hours at its discretion.